Friday, June 13, 2008

My summer...............

Mom has taken me out driving a couple times and I have driven around the loop once and to the gate. I got to the gate and mom told me to go open the gate. I refused because I was driving so i made her open the gate and when she got back in, I commented "That was the first time I have driven without anybody else in the van." It was funny.

I got a job Baby-sitting 2 kids 6 1/2-7 hours 3 days a week. What in the world can I do with the kids for the long? it wares me out! wow. you'd think two kids weren't hard work, but they are. But I am getting 20 dollars a day.

the 20th of this month is Kaley's chickflick movie party at the cabin so i'm excited about that, and then on the 24th i'm going to Lagoon with Maria. I'm excited! Smile

No comments: