Thursday, August 26, 2010

Two New Things

New School Year

School started yesterday. I'm now officially a senior.
It's crazy to think that the summer is over and the new school year has begun.
for a first day of school it actually went pretty well. Although, i'm not very brainy and forgot to check out my schedule because I thought I had it memorized, and a class got changed so I was so confused when nobody else was in the classroom I went to after the bell rang. come to find out, I had seminary instead. I'm glad I discovered I had seminary this tri.

I really like all of the classes so far. I will see what my English1010 class is like on Monday, that is when I start that class.
I have Sewing and Spanish with Kecia which makes me very happy, I think that last time I had a class with her was in history in the 6th grade with Mr. Anderson. It made me happy when I found out about us having two classes together.

New Family Member

Yesterday there was also an addition to my family. My sister Jennie had her baby #5 yesterday. They named him "Trenton Joseph MacPherson" I haven't seen any pictures of him yet though, but I get to see him this weekend. He weighed 7.13lbs and 20inches long.

Well ta ta for now.

No comments: