Thursday, February 28, 2008

GUESS WHAT??????

I am in Grand Junction right now waiting for My sister Jennie's baby to come. Jaxton Is being stuborn and just won't come. All my friends are in school right now in like.......either fifth hour or lunch. I am loving this no school thing right now. I'm on vacation. Wahoo, I don't even have to wear a coat here!!!!!!!!!! It has been in the around 60 degrees here, we can walk outside with a short sleeve shirt and no jacket even. No snow what so ever! Man I am gonna hate having to make up all the work but if that baby comes it will all be worth it! I have enjoyed Makayla, Kelsea and Austin, my two Nieces and Nephew. It's been fun! I will get on and tell you when the baby is here!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We are so excited for him to come.

Well until next time,
:)Kay

No comments: