Saturday, February 2, 2008

well, this week...

Thursday and friday, Kecia, Katie, Maria and a lot of my other friends went to the drama trip so I was stuck at school alone and you don't know how blahzay school is without them, until they arn't there. I still had Hannah, and Aaron and all those others to sit with at lunch so, I guess it wasn't totally boring but, pretty close. But my life is pretty much boring. All I really do is sleep, eat, and go to school and chat, and email friends and family. Well today I made cookies! I guess that isn't the things I listed up there. So I guess I do something new every once in a great while. I am adjusting to my new schedule at school for the second semester. With all new teachers except like three. lets see, different math teacher, seminary teacher, then I have careers, and Goegraphy. So I have Mrs. Kron for math, Gibson for band, Pappy for Science, Bro. Johns for seminary, Mrs. Beacham for geography, Donovan for English, and Mrs. Wright for careers. Oh well I am talking about nothing to important or exciting...so? I guess i shall say bye for now until next time.

with love to you all,
:)Kay

No comments: