Saturday, August 23, 2008

entering high school, and update on the rats

it's the end of the summer! i'm way excited for school. It starts monday the day after tomorrow. I can't wait! WAHOO FOR HIGH SCHOOL!(I think!)

My schedule for the first tri is:
1st hour- spanish w/ Muir
2nd hour-biology w/ Elder
3rd hour- Geometry w/ McMullin
1st lunch
4th hour-English w/ Smith
5th hour- Marching band w/ Gibson.

Oh and you may ask how the rats are doing. They are both DEAD. yes sadly. It has been a crazy experince really. Mallow died so we exchanged him and got kyo. The yuki got Mallow's sickness and died. And so we got three baby rats, and a ting bit bigger one to replace yuki. My replacement killed the three baby rats and such. Maybe we just aren't destined to have rats.
So again, Chelsea is going to exchange the canable rat and hopefully we can get good rats after all this. AH! I don't think the pet store is a good place to get rats.

No comments: