Monday, August 4, 2008

Red canyon

place we had a picnic
smile!
go to sleep!
don't look so happy
OH how beautiful!
me and the kids in front of the bear
"i'm not afraid of you!"
Let's go around kissing wild cats!
Boo! we are bears too!
Look at my new boy-friend! Boys you SHOULD be alittle worried!

looking for a lizard
Found it!

red canyon I thought this was a cool picture of Adam the the scenery behind him



When Jennie's family came down to the cabin we went up to red canyon. We had a picnic down there and then we went into the visitor type center and looked at some fun stuff. it was exciting. and very beautiful!



1 comment:

Adam and Jennie MacPherson Family said...

Hey, I think I have some of the same photos. Imagine that! Anyway, I wanted to say cute blog! Oh, and HAPPY 16th BIRTHDAY!!! I think you are getting old. Ha! Ha!

We Love you!