Friday, August 1, 2008

Girls camp

^Let's take out the braids^
^I like my hair like that^
^our cabin 3D for Davis 3rd ward!^
^The back of our cabin^
^flower I thought was pretty!^
^ Dancing with a plunger sounds like fun!^
Hot chocolate time!(pictures are a bit blurry)




Say cheese!
^my little critter buddy^
^"put the camera down or else I will come after you with scissors"^
^Teagan^
^Teagan taking pictures of herself^
^Teagan and Jaci getting ready for the hike^
on the hike



I went to girl's camp on the 14-19 of July! It was a blast. I learned so much and I am so thankful for the beautiful place we were able to go. I took quite a few pictures of just scenery on the hike and stuff. I will put on so you can see. I survived the overnight hike.
The day before camp I had gotten sick and I couldn't say anything without crying. It was pretty bad. I didn't think I was going to make it to camp this year. then with in minutes I decided I would go and not go on the over night hike. but the I decided i would be well enough to do it all. I said a prayer and packed. I was well during the whole time.

What a time to appricate what we have been given by heavenly father.
One of the camp hosts made a comment that I liked.
"since we are up on the mountain the lord receives our prayers faster, and they get answered as faster as well." I thought this was a nice statement.

I could feel the spirit so strong up at girls camp.

No comments: