Monday, August 25, 2008

First day of High school

Today was the first day of school. At first it felt like any other day of school besides the I can't sleep the day before as usual the night before school starts. And when I got on the bus it felt the same but then I didn't get off at the Jr. High. And then it got different and hit me. I'm in High school now! I got a little nervous when I saw more people than I had ever seen in the commons. We had an assembly where the sophomores where made fun of so because we weren't as good as the juniors and seniors. It was a bit weird. then the rest of the day felt like school. I had to go up and down and down and up, because my locker is upstairs. But If I can make the 5 minute bell schedule on mondays I can make the 10 min bell schedule the regular passing time! But It wasn't that bad, I think I will servive my first year of high school, or at least first week! :P

No comments: