Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Happy Birthday to me, Sweet 16

this is the present Kaley and missy gave me!
opening another present!
Teagan smilen' pretty!
Goofy glasses and gummy bearsContently listening to ME, talking for the how well do you know Kaloni quiz!
Kaley
what is he thinking about I wonder? Amanda close up!
brady close up
let's make a weird face to the camera!

Kiley
Mecaela, hannah, Brittney
Alesha, me, Hannah, Brittney
Make a wish blow out the candles!
Who are those bunnies?


Aaron with a cheesy grin on his face!
Me with goofy glasses!
Raeanna and rebecca and me at the rec center.
Rebecca, RaeAnna, me Audry, Aimee, stephanie,(I don't know who the boy is) and christine.
Kaley, lindsey, brady, me, Amanda, and Rachel



Today was my birthday and I had a big party with tons of friends that came and after the party we went swimming at the rec center! I'm glad to know i'm loved. I had a blast and as soon as I got home I crashed I partied hard today. Thanks to those who have made my day the best ever. I have pictures! above!

No comments: